[PR]… the planned and sustained effort to establish and maintain goodwill and
mutual understanding between an organisation and its publics
– Chartered Institute of Public Relations (www.cipr.co.uk)
PR is more than just getting the news ‘out there’ – a co-ordinated PR strategy can attract attention, create a buzz for investors, manage expectations or simply explain what you are all about. SciForte endeavours to understand your technology, whilst maintaining the outsider’s perspective, allowing us to strike a balance between creating an impact and maintaining the all-important scientific integrity of your message.
Whatever your requirements, SciForte can handle your PR needs. From ad hoc press releases through to planning and delivering long term public relations campaigns, we help to raise your company’s profile, build on your reputation and tell the stories you want to share. Specifically, we can assist with:
- Developing strong corporate messaging to convey the core qualities of your brand
- Leveraging company news and events to provide opportunities to engage with key audiences
- Developing and implementing communication campaigns to enhance relationships with current clients and potential customers
- Drafting and issuing press releases through our network of media contacts
- Raising the profile of key personnel
- Producing annual reports for investors and shareholders
- Managing nominations for relevant industry, regional or national awards, e.g. The Queen’s Award for Enterprise
To find out more please get in touch via our contact page.